GreenTechHQ The Innovation Exchange event
GreenTechHQ The Innovation Exchange Event is on the 26th October 11am to 12noon at GreenTechHQ, Enniscorthy Technology Park. The Innovation Exchange connects large businesses facing innovation challenges with ambitious SMEs that fast track solutions.
The benefits for scaling companies extend way beyond signing a contract. By building the right capabilities and engaging with prospective customers via The Innovation Exchange, scaling companies can gather valuable industry insights, market intelligence and direct feedback, benefiting product development and sales and marketing strategy.
What you can get
- Qualified sales pipeline.
- Access to prospective customers.
- Opportunity to pitch your solution to decision makers.
- Market, Intelligent and Company insights
- Tailor-made training for selling to large corporate an MNCs
- expertise on preparing proposals pitching a negotiating terms
- Large network of innovative companies open to collaboration.
- Access to the Innovation Exchange members hub.
- Large corporatesget access to Ireland’s most talented solutions providers and to collaborations that accelerate digital transformation.
• Scaling technology companies get an instant sales pipeline as well as access to key decision makers, market intelligence and the capability to sell to large corporates.
How it works:-
- Challenge is published via webinar. Members attend and engage in Q&A directly with the buyer
- Solution providers have the option to respond using the proposal template
- Successful proposal will be collated and presented to the corporate partner
- From there the corporate partner will select solutions providers it wishes to have pitch
- Next step is deeper engagement with the corporate (proof of concept stage)
- If successful, a deal is done!
Since its inception in 2020, the innovation exchange has had
- 24 challenges published.
- 24 in proof of concept phase
- 29 pitches made.
- Nine deals done
Exertis, the IT services company of DCC plc, and Digital Workforce, a technology scale-up that develops innovative solutions in robotics process automation, announced in September that they had signed a deal to collaborate. Exertis published an innovation challenge via The Innovation Exchange in May and Digital Workforce responded by proposing a solution. Following a pitch and a proof-of-concept phase, a deal was agreed to enter a paid pilot. From pitch to deal was only six weeks!
We hope you can join us at GreenTechHQ on October 26th at 11am to meet the teams behind The Innovation Exchange and GreenTechHQ. If you would like an further information or have any queries Please call me on: 0873777335 or please register for the event….. Register Here