Become a part of the South East Green Tech Cluster, an innovative network uniting both established and emerging green services alongside Green Tech specialists throughout Carlow, Kilkenny, Tipperary, Waterford, Wexford and Cork.
Supported By Wexford Chamber of Commerce
Our core objective is to leverage innovation and sustainability, crafting a future that is not only greener but ripe with opportunities for growth. Here’s what membership entails:
- Skills Synchronisation: Bridging the gap between academic offerings and the industry’s evolving demands.
- Marketing & Brand Identity: Elevating the region’s appeal to both professionals and investors.
- Networking Expansion: Broadening your organisation’s connections within the local ecosystem.
- Innovation Facilitation: Gaining access to cutting-edge research and innovative start-ups.
- Infrastructure Enhancement: Tackling essential infrastructure challenges to smooth the path for growth.
Monthly meet ups
On the last Wednesday of each month we will be running a South East Green Tech Cluster Meet Up – with the first few to be hosted by @GreenTechHQ in their base of Senan House, Enniscorthy. It’s your opportunity to participate in the conversation, meet with like minded business, innovators and sustainable solution thinkers. Join the discussion, meet your and help propel and scale your own business towards further profitability.
The next one is on…
Chew and Chat with GreenTechHQ!
Join us on Wednesday, 28th of February.
Doors open at 6:45pm and the event starts at 7pm sharp at the GreenTechHQ offices Y21 A9K8.
Talk: Power of innovation, sustainability, and the incredible potential we have to shape a greener future. We’re facing pressing environmental challenges, and it’s time for problem solvers, like you, to step up. Let’s collaborate, support, facilitate and join together when businesses thrive while preserving our planet’s precious #ideationcreationreality
Talk: Enniscorthy is a testament to the power of collective action and the belief that small changes can make a big difference. Hear how we set ambitious goals and to develop practical and innovative solutions to address the pressing challenges of climate change, sustainability and enhanced environmental protection.
Talk: The opportunity open to businesses within sustainability, retrofitting and engaging corporate and residential customers on the supports available.